Monday, February 2, 2009

Discovered last week

Welcome to the blog that hopefully will bring you a lot of time saving, money saving, sanity saving suggestions and hints. I am counting on all of you to contribute your inspirations, revelations and just plain ol' discoveries that the rest of us have not come to yet. So when you discover something, I want you to email me at kmitch1126@aol.com and I will publish them here for all of you to read. As time goes on, I will probably need to set some parameters and what not, but for now we will just start. So here goes......drum roll..................The most wonderful, scrumptious barbecue sauce in the world, or maybe just the Mitchell household.

you know how most barbecue sauces are just plain too sweet? Well here is the solution.

Take a cup or so of regular barbecue sauce..Like Bull's Eye or KC masterpiece or whatever.
Then you add about a half a cup of Frank's Red Hot sauce. Keep adding this depending on how hot and spicy you like it. I have hit the jackpot with this one. You can get a gallon jug of the Frank's hot sauce at Costco and keep it on your pantry shelf for a long long time. I have never put it in the fridge. It is too acidic to need refrigeration. Anyway, everyone that has tried it loves it and it is soooo easy. Easy is my motto by the way........Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Mom, I am going to love this! Keep the secrets coming! The next time I'm at Costco, I'll be sure to pick up some of that sauce.
    P.S. Danin is really starting to talk a lot. For example: when I just got her out of bed, she said to me, "I have poop." No joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i can't wait to try it! you are right, bbq sauce is never just quite right so hopefully this is the trick. i'm excited about this blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom, hey its charley! nice blog, ill check it regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ignore the thing that says "Dan Paul." Haha oops. Ah freak I don't even know what didactic means, but I like your blog anyway mamasita!

    Love Audge

    ReplyDelete